Monday, January 19, 2009

A Look Back At 2008

I don't want to use many words, the pictures speak for themselves. Thank you to all who helped support this wonderful project and who helped support me personally these last two years.
God Bless you!


The first homes in Villa Esperanza are built.


The first 16 girls moved in to their new homes July 1, 2008.


A day at the beach for the girls: Maria Celeste, Alondra,
Julieth, Betty, Ana, Erminia, Brittany, Xochilt.

Dance class at Villa Esperanza.
Homework time with Alondra and Xochilt.
Ana, Brittany Perla, Erminia and Karina.

Washing the Villa dog, Milo with Wilbert, Monica Scarleth and Betty.

Brittany and me.

Baptisms: Karina and Pastor Ron and Ramon

Scarleth

Perla

Monica

Graduation from primary school: Roberto, Perla and Gloria.

Making new friends: Jose Ramon and girls from Motastepe.

Privilege of the girls washing my feet for my birthday.
New Christmas dresses for everyone!! Thank you Nick and Johnna.

Christmas caroling with Newtown Church!!!

Lights at every rotunda.

Out searching for Christmas lights with Hazel, Hope and Elizabeth.

Maria Celeste, Alondra, and Brittany our angels.

Christmas time in Quinta Malu, my home.

My new home.

My new puppy Lucy.

No comments: